Hi Mark hope you get this message I really don't know what I am doing. We need to talk about the power point presentation. I want to go ahead and get started because I am having problems with assignment #4.
Yes Jermichael assignment four was quite challenging. I have been out of town on a fishing trip and forgot all about this assignment. Let me know what I need to do so that we can submit.
ReplyDeleteHi Mark hope you get this message I really don't know what I am doing. We need to talk about the power point presentation. I want to go ahead and get started because I am having problems with assignment #4.
Yes Jermichael assignment four was quite challenging. I have been out of town on a fishing trip and forgot all about this assignment. Let me know what I need to do so that we can submit.
ReplyDelete