Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Group 6 Communications

11 comments:

  1. Hello Angham this is Lisa. I am starting research on this project. I think Dr. Lewis is trying to get us to appreciate blogging. I am game for working any way that is most convenient for both of us. I can start the PowerPoint with the title page and definition. I look forward to working with you.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just started a PPT that is rather generic. 1st slide is title. 2nd slide goes with a definition. I will keep going just add in what and where you can. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms. Bowen. I finally was able to load the assignment Pdf. Our internet has been suffering for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I view the powerpoint? I am still not getting the hang of this assignment. I am reading and learning though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sincerely regretful for the delay in this assignment. We have had unavoidable issues. What part are you at? The PowerPoint that I started has a title page, definition page, and a start to the third page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem at all. Can you send me a copy of your powerpoint? Would you like to set a deadline for our work so we have something to abide by? That way we can work faster and feel committed. I know I need the pressure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be caught up by Tuesday the 25th with all my assignments for this class.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I feel you!

      Tuesday is a good deadline. I will get something accomplished this weekend for this assignment, God willing.

      Delete
  7. OK, I have everything ready. I am going to submit. Would you like to take a look at it before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we need to put what we have together.

      Delete
    2. There was no submission link. I emailed Dr. Lewis on Sunday night but he still did not reply.

      Delete